* AudienceAlienatingPremise: See WTHCastingAgency
* HilariousInHindsight: The song "I Talk to the Trees" became funnier when Creator/ClintEastwood gave a rather strange rambling speech towards an empty (wooden) chair representing President UsefulNotes/BarackObama at the 2012 Republican National Convention.
* OneSceneWonder: Harve Presnell, whose only major contribution to the movie is to perform an absolutely stunning rendition of "They Call the Wind Maria."
* WeirdAlEffect: As suggested on the main page, people who have only seen the ''Simpsons'' parody may have no idea that it was ever a real movie.
* WTHCastingAgency: Okay, the cast would've been okay if it was just a Western, but it was ''a musical''!