* CrowningMomentOfAwesome: The End Boss fights from both games, any fight with the Crimson King.
** The fight with the Crimson King in Myth Of Demons is one of this troper's all time favourite boss fights. It may not have the scale of VideoGame/GodOfWar or ShadowOfTheColossus, but it makes up for it by being a WireFu spectacular in a moonlit bamboo thicket. And you can send the Crimson King smashing through the scenery.
* CrowningMomentOfHeartwarming: Raikoh fighting and defeating Seimei so he can remove the orb containing the Nine Tailed Fox's 9th tail, which is slowly killing Seimei, even though removing the orb gives the Fox his missing power back and makes the Final Boss harder. Doubles as a CrowningMomentOfAwesome as the fight with Seimei is no cakewalk.
* CrowningMusicOfAwesome: The soundtrack for Otogi is classic Japanese music with some otherworldly sounds thrown in here or there to add to the atmosphere, and it works Perfectly. The music for 2 is much the same, but with the addition of [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpY6PCArl3U Voice by DoRe as the theme music.]] Here's an [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s93GWiK5rUs&feature=related Instrumental Version.]]
* MostAnnoyingSound: "None shall pass!"
* ThatOneAttack: Black fireballs, which coat you with a black flame that will slowly eat up two entire lifebars unless there's a Dragon Orb nearby. Made worse than it sounds by three things:
** The accessory to defend against it won't be available until a few stages after enemies start using it.
** They are thrown by common enemies, many of which can be encountered in large groups.
** And worst of all, if you're already on fire and get hit with more, the effect stacks. You will lose two more lifebars when one hits you whether you're already on fire or not.