* AuthorsSavingThrow: Quesada attempted to manage one and finally answer all the fans' unanswered questions about One More Day. Results definitely weren't satisfactory.
* BileFascination: Played with, as you don't initially read it because it's bad, but then Quesada's writing shows up pretty quickly.
* BrokenBase: Just as the fandom was finally getting over ComicBook/OneMoreDay this story reopened old wounds.
* FamilyUnfriendlyAesop: The infamous page quote.
* FridgeLogic: If the story changed almost nothing and Peter still exposed his identity to the world...what? Wasn't there even a ''Brand New Day'' story where not even NormanOsborn or Venom even knew who he was, despite knowing his identity even ''before'' he told the world?
* NeverLiveItDown: Perhaps intentionally, since MJ's page quote is basically ''begging'' for this to happen [[SelfDemonstratingArticle (and giving how much it got referenced in this page already... it seems the quote fullfilled its purpose)]], but the fandom will only remember this [[FanonDiscontinuity "as a memorable quote by the Quesada-verse Mary-Jane Watson"]].
* RunningTheAsylum: ''Again''.
* UnfortunateImplications: "Without kids, marriage is just a piece of paper." So marriage only counts if you have kids? Where does that leave all the couples who can't have children ([[SarcasmMode Good news, gays who have been campaigning for decades to be married legally! You can't have kids biologically so it doesn't matter anyway!]]) or who choose not to have children, or who even ''get married just for the sake of love'' and discuss having kids later?