* AlternativeCharacterInterpretation: Some think that C'ren is a sociopath, and at least one person thinks Plankton is the OnlySaneMan in the story.
** Another interpretation that one person suggested was that [[GenreSavvy Plankton was aware of the fact that C'ren had the traits of a]] MarySue and he tried to use this to his advantage when the two of them started working together.
* AssPull: At least one person thought that "Monica" just pulled everything that happened in this fanfic out of "her" ass.
* BigLippedAlligatorMoment: A truck crashed and Patrick started opening gag-cans labeled Seanut Brittle like he did in "Pranks a Lot". This never gets mentioned again.
* CrackPairing: [[spoiler: C'ren and Plankton. The author supposedly wrote a snippet of a threesome between C'ren, Plankton, and Doubloon Swallowin' Misty, an OriginalCharacter from his other fanfic FanFic/PlanktonsEyeView in a Website/DeviantArt journal entry. However, since the journal entry resembles a CrackFic generator, this may or may not be true.]]
* CriticalResearchFailure: Bikini Bottom and Atlantis are two separate places.
* DracoInLeatherPants: Plankton is treated in the fanfic as a protagonist. C'ren is implied to have romantic feelings for him.
* MarySue: C'ren knows martial arts, swimming, painting, architecture, trigonometry, fashion design, cooking, mechanics, chemistry, agriculture, guitar playing, singing, drum playing, and computer programming. And of course, marine biology, her profession. She also won a Gold Medal in the Olympics, and she is only 18 years old. ''And'' she claims to have men of all ages worshipping the ground she walks on.
** DreamSue: [[spoiler: Since this was AllJustADream by Kataryna.]]
** PossessionSue: Plankton is possibly this.
** VillainSue: C'ren is definitely one.
* [[TookTheBadFilmSeriously Took the Bad Fic Seriously]]: The fanfic got flames from many angry, offended readers, not realizing that the story is not actually meant to be taken seriously. But James put on a good enough show that it [[PoesLaw looked like it was all in earnest]].