* BrokenBase - Every album except the first two has fans arguing that it's good or bad. It's a good indication that when 100 fans were surveyed as to which songs should appear on their GreatestHitsAlbum that there was ''no song that appeared on everyone's list.'' Yes, that includes the popular, iconic Oasis songs like "Live Forever", "Wonderwall", "Acquiesce" and "Don't Look Back in Anger". The base is ''just that broken.''
* EarWorm - Uncontestably, "Wonderwall."
** A lot of others too. "Don't Look Back in Anger", "Champagne Supernova", "D'you Know What I Mean", "Liver Forever", "Slide Away", "Morning Glory", "Some Might Say", "Cast No Shadow", list goes on.
* FaceOfTheBand - The Gallagher brothers.
* [[FirstInstallmentWins First Two Albums Win]] - All Oasis fans with very few exceptions like the first two albums, and to the general public those albums (along with two popular non-album songs from the same era, "Acquiesce" and "Whatever") ''are'' Oasis. As to the others... see BrokenBase.
* GermansLoveDavidHasselhoff - "Don't Go Away" is a well-liked album track in the UK, but one of the band's biggest pop and rock radio hits in the United States. It's the reason they played it on ''SaturdayNightLive'' in 1997 as opposed to their current single at the time, "Stand by Me".
** Similarly, "Champagne Supernova" was not released as a single anywhere else but the United States, where its probably their best known song outside of "Wonderwall".
* MemeticMutation: Anyway, here's Wonderwall.
* PainfulRhyme - Both Noel and Liam Gallagher are frequently accused of relying on a rhyming dictionary for lyrics.
* SignatureSong - "Wonderwall", [[WelcometoNightVale the only 90s song visible from space]].
* SitcomArchNemesis- With the people in Blur.
* SuspiciouslySimilarSong - [[Music/TheRutles Neil Innes]] sued the band over the similarity of their "Whatever" to his "How Sweet to Be an Idiot". This was settled out of court, with Innes receiving royalties and a writing credit. They have been accused of pilfering elements of [[http://www.cracked.com/article_19848_7-famous-musicians-who-stole-some-their-biggest-hits.html other songs]] as well.
* ThatOneLevel - For campaign, it's "Up the Nile" where in the majority of levels, levels are divided by the river, making it impossible to connect the cities and much harder to defend against barbarian attacks. For the level modifier, it's the meteors which can destroy cities and roads.