* SugarWiki/AwesomeMusic: BernardHerrmann [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGax-8RiucI strikes]] [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYdmJB4Zd-o again]].
* FreudWasRight: The very last shot of Roger and Eve's train going into a tunnel. It really couldn't have been made more obvious.
** But the DramaticTimpani helps.
* FridgeLogic: If you're going to lure somebody to the middle of nowhere to kill him, why not do a drive-by instead of having a minion attack him from a crop duster? Hitchcock himself acknowledged the scene makes no sense, but justified it since nobody notices while watching the film.
** Hitchcock himself developed a case of it for the scene where Eve and Leonard covertly talk using two phones at an airport. He held off filming the scene for a while, then apparently came up with a way it was possible and shot it, though he never told anyone what it was.
* JustHereForGodzilla: Who came just to watch the cropduster scene?
* MisaimedMarketing: Movie theaters reportedly gave children coloring pages of such scenes as Roger getting chased by the crop duster and Eve hanging off of Mount Rushmore.
** It was also featured on the TurnerClassicMovies program ''Essentials Jr.'', which is marketed towards families and younger viewers, and usually features softer fare.