* BigLippedAlligatorMoment: Luffy and Zoro's battle of the beards at the end of Episode 4. Not that it's particularly unusual by this series' standards, but most of the show's other weirdness is at least somewhat relevant to the plot.
* BizarroEpisode: Episode 5, a CrossOver with WebVideo/CodeMENT that [[UpToEleven somehow manages to be ten times as trippy as both shows put together.]] It was so bugfuck insane they later did a second episode 5 and relabeled the first one as [[CanonDiscontinuity "fanfic mode."]]
** Taco day. It's both horribly disturbing and hilarious with the payoff.
** Episode 8 Spectacular ''starts'' with Luffy painting horse dicks all over the ship. From there, the episode continues on rather normally (for this series's definition of normal, at least), but after TheReveal at the end, [[RewatchBonus things take on a more disturbing (and hilarious) turn in hindsight.]]
** Episode 9 introduces us to Sanji by having him shit in someone's soup after a complaint that it was too cold. He then proceeds to shit on his girlfriend and show us how to make some of his famous fart cuisine.
* HilariousInHindsight: Episode 9 had Don Kringle and his elf threaten to have ''[[LogicBomb two]]'' Second Christmases should Sanji lose his fight. Later, PurpleEyes accidentally deleted the episode and had to upload it again, meaning we got two Second Christmases anyways.
* HolyShitQuotient: More like [[ThisIsYourPremiseOnDrugs What The Fuck Quotient]], but it's pretty damn high.
** Mohji has a spastic colon.
** "I'd suck a fart out of ''her'' ass!"
** Episode 9 gives us both Sanji shitting in a customer's soup and his lengthy description on how to prepare fart salad.
* ThisIsYourPremiseOnDrugs: Manga/OnePiece on a mixture of cocaine and acid and god-knows-what (probably [[WebVideo/CodeMENT meth]]), but it's pretty damn funny.
** And the "real" version of episode 5 is that on a hangover.