* CrazyAwesome: Every thing.
* EarWorm: Practically all the songs as played on MAME, but the Boss theme is by far the most representative of this trope.
* SugarWiki/FunnyMoments: After beating the boss of Florida, the cyborg scientist alligator, he becomes a bag. Also, the boss of the Chicago stage, a shotgun-toting mobster dog who wears a coat lined with knives, ends up getting smashed into one of the casks of wine in the background of the area you fight him in.
* GoddamnedBats: The little blue guys with drill things on their heads and their pink electric variant. They have an rapid-hitting attack that is just slightly longer than your range, and tend to swarm you all over. Plus, the noise their rapid attack makes if it connects is very annoying.
** The pink mobster dogs have an annoyingly dangerous bite move that they can use at any range, and it can hurt a lot. Thankfully, you can smack them out of it.
* GameBreaker: The special combo attacks that the playable characters can use either via Street Fighter-esque button combinations, or by grabbing an enemy and hitting both the attack and jump buttons at the same time. They have massive priority (which means that enemy attacks won't stop them from being performed) and do tons of damage, enough to demolish bosses with only a few uses.
* ThatOneBoss: Ghost Buffalo, the boss of the Texas stage, due to its strange and unpredictable attack pattern.
** Until you find out that there's a safe spot where the boss can't touch you with all but one of its attacks (the fireballs). This makes it a lot easier to hide from it when it's attacking.
* WhatDoYouMeanItWasntMadeOnDrugs: It's a great game, but you just have to ask yourself what was going through the developers' heads when they came up with some of these concepts.