* ContractualPurity: Now in debate due to his relationship with Music/DeltaGoodrem
** Nick Jonas And The Administration's "Who I Am". Listen to it once and you will be singing it for days.
** You'll also have hard time getting "Last Time Around" out of your head.
** ''I still get Jeaaaaaaaaaaaaaloooooooooooooous!!''
** ''You've got me in chaaaaaiiiiiiins!''
* FridgeHorror: There's a theory that the Jonas Brothers song "Black Keys" is about self-harm (and suicidal ideation) and that "A Little Bit Longer" is also about depression, and Nick wrote both ''on his own''.
* PainfulRhyme: In "Jealous." It's rather obvious they were struggling to find something that rhymes with the title:
--> ''It's my right to be hellish''
--> ''I still get jealous''
* TearJerker: "Stay". Hell, even Nick's teared up during that song. "Vesper's Goodbye", too.
* YokoOhNo: Catches hate from Delta Goodrem fans, for among things, taking her on too many holidays, allowing her to follow him from place to place why he does his job(s) and distracting her from an album 2 years overdue.