!The MST3K episode contains examples of:
-->'''Nick:''' ''You're grounded!'' [Gets punched in the face.]
-->'''Crow:''' And it's all over!
-->'''Mike:''' "But I chased you on a horse! I'm supposed to ''wi-hi-hin!''"
-->'''Tom:''' Aha, so it's bicycles then, is it? We accept your choice of vehicle! Enguarde!"
* ExactlyWhatItSaysOnTheTin: Invoked when Nick's plane is shot down and the camera focuses on the altimeter and speedometer.
-->'''Servo''': "They're running out of ALT!"
-->'''Eddie''': "And their MIFFNOTS are going down!"
* FunnyAneurysmMoment: Mike and the Bots mock the "future" world of 2041, as the only things that seem different from the present day (1994) is that the children are fatter and they all have cell phones. IWantMyJetpack, indeed.
* IWantMyJetpack: 2041 underwhelms Mike and the 'Bots.
-->'''Servo:''' So, fifty years from now it'll be... ''three'' years from now.
-->'''Mike:''' (''flatly'') The, uh...future.
* MisBlamed: Because of an off-hand joke about an extra that Mike and the bots think looks like Lisa Kudrow, many people are under the mistaken belief that Lisa Kudrow was in the film. It was actually David Giancola's then-girlfriend.
* WhatCouldHaveBeen: One of the show's writers said that they had planned to have one of the movie's actors make a guest appearance in the episode, but it didn't work out due to schedule conflicts.