** Ell (being the TokenMiniMoe of the cast, this should be surprising to absolutely no one). She gets one of the two epilogues in the fandisc and the second one doesn't go to Yukino either.
** Irina is the secondary heroine, but seems significantly more popular than Yukino. She’s also used more in advertising and gets half the fan disc devoted to an afterstory for her.
* HarsherInHindsight: Putina was clearly created in a time when the Internet still liked Putin, before the Ukraine crisis cemented him as one of the darker grey hats in world politics.
* HilariousInHindsight: This line by Jun, about a military recruitment video with fanservice: "It's an era where ''warships'' and brave veterans transform into moe characters." Well then, '''Hello VideoGame/KantaiCollection!'''
* HoYay: Ell/Putina, Yukino/Putina, Kuon/Putina, and and Remi/Yukino.For the Guys, it's Morita/Jun. [[spoiler: It's the bad ending if Jun can't decide on a girl, and Morita makes his move.]]
* MemeticBadass: None of the characters in game are this, but Vladimir Putin's status as one is probably why Putina is in the game and does some of the things she does.
* MostAnnoyingSound: "MOKYUU~!"
* SuspiciouslySimilarSong: To ''Series/TheXFiles''' theme, ''Music/RideOfTheValkyries'', the [[Franchise/StarWars Imperial March]], [[Anime/MobileFighterGGundam Shining Finger's theme]].
* UnfortunateImplications: Plenty. Most of Jun's sexual harassment of the girls is played for laughs, and so is the girls' sexual harassment of one another. Also, Jun's motto "A man's job is to protect a cute girl" just reeks of this.