* EarWorm: Many of the songs.
** Examples: [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R79QbVvSHBY AEIOU I love you]], [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joGTpafEnZA&feature=related Take him away]], [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZpjgfcMk5c Good morning]], etc.
* FridgeLogic: After Corvax gets demoted at the end of ''Muzzy in Gondoland'', he ends up working in the kitchen... where he could have the opportunity to poison the royal family in revenge anytime. Fortunately, the idea never crosses his mind.
* NightmareFuel: When the King attempts to fix Corvax's computer, he somehow gets trapped inside it. [[spoiler: This stops the computer from creating more clones of Sylvia, but Muzzy has to find a way to get him out.]] Claustrophobia and technophobia invoked!
* RelationshipWritingFumble: The need to write for young kids means it can be hard to pick up that Bob and Sylvia are eloping rather than just going on a romantic picnic, which makes Bob getting thrown in jail look like even more of an overreaction.
* UncannyValley: [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfhq5PY6VhA The CGI remake]].
* WhatDoYouMeanItsForKids: [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0xfEiEgkX4 Everything single thing that Corvax does in the beginning of Lesson 3 screams "predator".]]