* DoesThisRemindYouOfAnything / WhatDoYouMeanItsForKids:
** Everything single thing that Corvax does in the beginning of Lesson 3 screams "predator". He sits by his computer fantasizing about Sylvia, creates a virtual image of her body (labelled "The Body") while snickering "I've got you now", prints out and kisses a life-size image of her, and then creates a three-dimensional copy of her.
** Corvax's EvilPlan in the sequel is equally creepy: he kidnaps Amanda so [[WifeHusbandry she can become his wife and queen]] once he claims the throne. She's a baby that can barely talk.
* EarWorm: Many of the songs.
** Examples: [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R79QbVvSHBY AEIOU I love you]], [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joGTpafEnZA&feature=related Take him away]], [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZpjgfcMk5c Good morning]], etc.
* FridgeHorror: After Corvax gets demoted at the end of ''Muzzy in Gondoland'', he ends up working in the kitchen... where he could have the opportunity to poison the royal family in revenge anytime (that is, assuming there was no royal taster). Fortunately, the idea never crosses his mind.
* NightmareFuel: When the King attempts to fix Corvax's computer, he somehow gets trapped inside it. [[spoiler: This stops the computer from creating more clones of Sylvia, but Muzzy has to find a way to get him out.]] Claustrophobia and technophobia invoked!
** Made worse in the 20-episode TV airing, when the scene takes place at the very end of one episode. The King vanishes, and the kids will wonder what happened to him [[CliffHanger until the next episode]].
* RelationshipWritingFumble: The need to write for young kids means it can be hard to pick up that Bob and Sylvia are eloping rather than just going on a romantic picnic, which makes Bob getting thrown in jail look like even more of an overreaction.
* UncannyValley: [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfhq5PY6VhA The CGI remake]].