* AntiClimaxBoss: Went undefeated for months in the WWE, only to get squashed in two minutes by none other than Wrestling/JohnCena.
* DesignatedVillain: Many of his complaints about prejudice were completely valid ones (see StrawmanHasAPoint below), but he was still portrayed as the most evil villain in the WWE (his infamous Royal Rumble appearance had both faces and heels working together to eliminate him, much like [[EnemyMine the typical scenario where good and evil join together to fight a common enemy]]). In addition, the commentators would always speak of his actions as heelish even if he had a valid reason for whatever it was that he was doing. An example of this would be the time Wrestling/ChrisBenoit [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EK15H6l3moU challenged him to a match]], and he agreed to a match at a later date due to not being properly prepared for one. Benoit responded by attacking Hassan, but he was overpowered by the combined efforts of Hassan and his manager. The commentators painted Hassan and Daivari as being cowardly and underhanded by saying "Benoit came out here to make a man-to-man challenge, and this is what he gets," though Hassan and Daivari only ganged up on Benoit because Benoit had attacked Hassan first.
* EarWorm: His theme.
* HarsherInHindsight: An interesting case. The segment that would later end up ending his career was filmed several days before a similar incident coincidentally occurred in real life, but it aired on the same day just a few hours after said real-life incident.
* MemeticMutation: For a time, a popular fad on YTMND was to insert Hassan's music over various video clips to create the illusion that the people in the clip were being interrupted by Hassan's entrance.
* StrawmanHasAPoint: Just look at the comments section on any Website/YouTube video featuring him. There are a lot more people who agree with the things he says than those who disagree.
* UnfortunateImplications: His entire run was chock-full of them.
-->'''Wrestling/StoneColdSteveAustin''': I see sand people.