* AccidentalInnuendo: This is game is filled to the bursting point with these. Of course, some may have been on purpose.
* BrokenBase: The NISA fandom was pretty split by the announcement that the bathing mini-game was to be removed. There are valid arguments for both sides but all things considered, this was probably the most polarizing move NISA has ever made. Tension has settled down as the game nears release, but small debates are still waged as to whether or not it was necessary.
* EnsembleDarkhorse: Chou Chou Terse personality managed to win in the poll for Chou Chou's most popular personality with about two times number of vote than all the other personalities
* HilariousInHindsight: Many correctly guessed that Ryuto voice actor would be JohnnyYongBosch based on his similarities to [[VideoGame/Disgaea3AbsenceOfJustice Almaz]]. However, they don't share the same [[HiroShimono Japanese voice actor]]. Instead, HiromiHirata provides Ryuto's Japanese voice whom you might recognize as ''[[VideoGame/Disgaea3AbsenceOfJustice Mao]]''.
* ScrappyMechanic: Moe-Kills, to some. Especially early on, where its a painful trial-and-error process limited by the number of form shifts you can do mid-battle and the phrases your restricted to. It easier the higher your Charm Level is though. It doesn't help that gathering large quantities of peons is required for upgrading your ship, traveling deeper into the Mugen Field ''and'' powering up the Geboku Dama.