* FridgeLogic: So Inside Access portrays Deeds' rescue of a woman and her cats as though he'd killed the cats and sexually assaulted her...and ''NO ONE'' who was at the scene came forward to tell the public what really happened?
** Deeds could have easily sued for libel too.
** Babe's speech to Deeds at the end about how far she is willing to go to redeem herself out of love for him.
** The scene where Deeds after being depressed, doesn't want the money he's inherited and asks to give it to a charity that needs it. Anderson recommends The United Negro College Fund. It later becomes a funny moment when said head of the orginization has a [[HollywoodHeartAttack heart attack]] over the large donation.
* HilariousInHindsight: J.B. Smoove plays Deeds' elevator operator, before he was another [[Series/CurbYourEnthusiasm friend of a rich guy with the initials LD.]]
* JerkassWoobie: Babe, when it becomes evident how seriously remorseful she is for lying to Deeds.
* RetroactiveRecognition: Jared Harris, who plays Babe Bennett's boss; he's more notable now for his role on ''Series/MadMen'' and as Prof. Moriarty in the blockbuster ''Film/SherlockHolmesAGameOfShadows''.
* TheWoobie: Deeds, considering how much of a HeroWithBadPublicity he becomes just for inheriting a fortune.