* FridgeLogic: So Inside Access portrays Deeds' rescue of a woman and her cats as though he'd killed the cats and sexually assaulted her...and ''NO ONE'' who was at the scene came forward to tell the public what really happened? Deeds could have easily sued for libel too.
** Babe's speech to Deeds at the end about how far she is willing to go to redeem herself out of love for him.
** The scene where Deeds after being depressed, doesn't want the money he's inherited and asks to give it to a charity that needs it. Anderson recommends The United Negro College Fund. It later becomes a funny moment when said head of the orginization has a [[HollywoodHeartAttack heart attack]] over the large donation.
* HilariousInHindsight: J.B. Smoove plays Deeds' elevator operator, before he was another [[Series/CurbYourEnthusiasm friend of a rich guy with the initials LD.]]
* JerkassWoobie: Babe, when it becomes evident how seriously remorseful she is for lying to Deeds.
* RetroactiveRecognition: Jared Harris, who plays Babe Bennett's boss; he's more notable now for his role on ''Series/MadMen'' and as Prof. Moriarty in the blockbuster ''Film/SherlockHolmesAGameOfShadows''.
* TheWoobie: Deeds, considering how much of a HeroWithBadPublicity he becomes just for inheriting a fortune.