* DudeNotFunny: In episode three of season 2, Jinja mercilessly teases Bren about not having any friends, [[spoiler: just two episodes after his signature Monsuno died saving all of them.]] Cold Jinja, very cold.
* EarWorm: The theme song. [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYKrCGT7tfU Here's a link to the full version]].
** [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aReS0Wzs5JU The second season theme of Combat Chaos is no less catchy.]]
* SugarWiki/FunnyMoments: Some of Jinja's snarks can do this to you.
** Beyal's BigDamnHeroes moment at the end of "Assault" is awesome to be sure, but his battle cry is ''hilariously'' out of character at the same time.
** While having to listen to the utterly insane ramblings of Dom Pyro, we got this:
-->'''Hargrave''': *sigh* I hate my job.
** In the next episode, we get this line from [[BigBad Klipse]] of all characters.
-->'''Klipse:''' [[spoiler:Does [[ArtificialHuman he]] ''have'' to call me ''FATHER''?]]
* HilariousInHindsight: ''Anime/EurekaSeven'' had standard mechs called "Mon-Soonos", which were also 'launched'.
* HoYay: Apparently, Chase is Beyal's "destiny".
* MoralEventHorizon: [[spoiler:The Bookman]] crossed it off-screen by [[spoiler:killing all the Monks in the Library, with only Beyal and his master escaping.]]
** S.T.O.R.M. appeared to be more or less an AntiVillain organisation until Charlemagne doomed a whole town as "acceptable" collateral damages to get a wild Monsuno Core.
*** And if that didn't cross it, she callously murdered Team Core-Tech (or so she thought), and told the captured Jeredy Suno to get over it and move on, plus start working on her Monsuno army.
* NightmareFuel: '''''DOM PYRO'''''. His tracking abilities are frighteningly good, he has an insane laugh, he's survived ''TWO'' buildings falling on him, and he always talks like a predator, right down to calling his prey mice. And worse, '''he planned to add Chase and the gang to his [[TakenForGranite collection...]]'''
** [[spoiler:And this isn't mentioning how Dom Pyro's Monsuno ''almost suffered the same fate itself''. '''And apparently the process can't be reversed, judging by his own horrified reaction.''']]
** The new Monsuno at the end of "Shadows". The most horrific thing about it is the fact that it's actually [[spoiler: ''[[BalefulPolymorph Jon]] [[FateWorseThanDeath Ace]]'']].
* ShipTease: Jinja's had at least one moment with each of the four boys on the team (except Chase).
** And then at the end of 'Mirrors', her job-well-done kiss to Beyal sends him into a blushing HeroicBSOD-esqe state, causing Bren to fall over from shock and Dax to irritatedly ask if that's all it takes to get a kiss around here. And when she playfully asks if he wants one too, he reacts all flustered and tries to deny/avoid it... Chase meanwhile, is merely standing there looking amused.
** Afterward, there's Bren and Tango, which at first was just his chasing after her... until she blew him a thank-you kiss at the end of "Pet".
* TearJerker: [[spoiler: Jon Ace's HeroicSacrifice]], which later leads the to above mentioned NightmareFuel.
** [[spoiler: Quickforce's HeroicSacrifice]], the fact that Bren blamed himself despite [[spoiler: Quickforce]] actively making the decision of his own accord doesn't help.
** Bren's depression over losing [[spoiler: Quickforce]] in the next episode is understandable.