* AcceptableTarget: Mitch points out how [[TheAlcoholic alcoholics]] are a big one on the main page.
* FountainOfMemes: Pretty much everyone in Generation Y knows his stand-up routines by heart.
* FunnyAneurysmMoment: Following Mitch’s death, most of his drug-related humor became this. Also, his posthumous album, ''Do You Believe in Gosh?'' contained several jokes that he was still ironing out all the kinks to, prompting him to comment on how this joke wasn’t ready yet and that joke will be fixed in the future, etc.
* FunnyMoments: Pretty much all of his jokes.
* HilariousInHindsight: On his first CD, he makes a lot of jokes about how the audience's laughter will be edited onto every joke, to make it look like they are laughing all the time. While that doesn't seem to be the case on the album (there are several jokes that fall flat), this is ''exactly'' what Creator/ComedyCentral did for his special. Watching the unedited version reveals that his regular 30 minutes mostly fell flat (the audience was taking a long time to warm up to his jokes), so he stayed for another 20 and delivered some older material, which the audience responded to much better, and the network mixed the two together.