* SugarWiki/AwesomeMusic: The series' use of ska music. Sadly though, when the series was released on DVD the producers were unable to secure the license rights to any of the music used in the broadcast and syndicated versions of the show, with the exception of Cake's 'Italian Leather Sofa'. Low-quality, muzak-esque songs back DVD episodes and for anyone who has seen the episodes on TV with the intended music, it can be a bit of a letdown. WordOfGod confirms this in the DVD commentary.
* EnsembleDarkhorse: The obscene man who whispered, "Penis Penis Penis," to Kevin on the street and Toby's mother over the phone.
* FanPreferredCouple: Kevin and Weirdie.
* FunnyAneurysmMoment: In "Stories of Hope and Forgiveness", about eveyone's day during a crisis (written in 1999) - despite the nature of the crisis never being named - feels ''very'' eerie after 9/11.
** Except with more aircraft carriers, helicopter lifts, and Dennis Rodman.
** "What do we want?" * loud grumble* "When do we want it?!" * different loud grumble* "This guys don't know the first thing about * same loud grumble as the first* "
** Andy is the only one who doesn't give a damn, he only cares about his date.
* MemeticMutation: [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3RsJBhhswI PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS.]]