* SugarWiki/AwesomeMusic: The series' use of ska music. Sadly though, when the series was released on DVD the producers were unable to secure the license rights to any of the music used in the broadcast and syndicated versions of the show, with the exception of Cake's 'Italian Leather Sofa'. Low-quality, muzak-esque songs back DVD episodes and for anyone who has seen the episodes on TV with the intended music, it can be a bit of a letdown. WordOfGod confirms this in the DVD commentary.
* EnsembleDarkhorse: The obscene man who whispered, "Penis Penis Penis," to Kevin on the street and Toby's mother over the phone.
** Gus and Wally for being a rare ''positive'' depiction of a gay couple in animated comedy (who would have received more appearances if the rest of the series had been completed).
* FanPreferredCouple: Kevin and Weirdie.
* FunnyAneurysmMoment: In "Stories of Hope and Forgiveness", about eveyone's day during a crisis (written in 1999) - despite the nature of the crisis never being named - feels ''very'' eerie after 9/11.
* HilariousInHindsight: "Bling blong" sounds an awful lot like "[[WesternAnimation/InsideOut Bing Bong]]."
* MemeticMutation: [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3RsJBhhswI PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS.]]
* TearJerker: In "Unemployment Part 2," Andy gets the sad news from Posey that he didn't get the job at the ad agency. Just look at his face. The colour drains from it and as he tells Jim that "I'm fine," he sounds like he's about to cry.