* AlternateCharacterInterpretation: In "Road Rally". Take this quote from Goofy: "I have the rescue truck, so '''I''' should go looking for Toodles!" Either he realizes that it's pretty much his fault Toodles is upset in the first place and wants to find him, or he's oblivious to it and still wants to show the rescue truck off.
** Everything is named after Mickey, making him seem like an egomaniac.
* BrokenBase: The show as a whole. Cute preschool fare or misusing the characters? Many people are bugged by the lack of Disney cartoons aimed at older kids post-House Of Mouse.
* CrowningMomentOfFunny: In the Frog Prince parody episode, Mickey and Frog!Donald have to climb up a really long scarf that Daisy made to get up to the tower Princess Daisy is in. Later we get this gem:
-->'''Daisy''': Oh no! It's Pete! He's coming up the elevator!
-->'''Mickey''':...There was an elevator?
* DesignatedVillain[=/=]HarmlessVillain: Pete, though he's more of an antagonist and doesn't always play that role, either. In some cases, he's like a HeelFaceRevolvingDoor, since almost every special starts off with him as the antagonist and he's good by the end, only for him to be the BigBad again in the next special. ("Super Adventure" subverts this when he turns good halfway through the special after [[BiggerBad Megamort]] [[spoiler: who is actually Mortimer Mouse,]] reveals himself.) Of course, for a kid's show like this, he's as close to a villain as we get.
* DorkAge: Sadly, many older fans of the classic Disney characters treat this show as such.
* EarWorm: the aforementioned DancePartyEnding. Thank you very much... [[DrivenToMadness GAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!]]
** "MR GOOFBOT!"
* IdiotPlot: The Halloween Musical starts out well enough, with a question as to whether Count Mickula's castle is haunted. It takes a turn for the stupid when the characters continue to investigate this possibility [[IdiotBall after they meet the two ghosts in the attic.]]
* AccidentalNightmareFuel: The clubhouse's look -- a collection of Mickey's iconic bodily features -- looks eerily like someone dismembered his corpse and rearranged it.
* UncannyValley[=/=]CreepyChild: The new Toodles manages to strike both these chords.
** Some animations of it subtly veer further into NightmareFuel, with Goofy in particular looking like he's despairing for his soul during early iterations of the Hot Dog Dance.
** For fans used to seeing Mickey et al in 2D, the change can be jarring. Especially creepy is that Mickey's ears are always in profile, even when his head turns an entirely different direction.