* AlternativeCharacterInterpretation: Some people believe that O-Dog has a FreudianExcuse for their misdeeds because frankly feels compelled to be a criminal by the environment in which it is, others see it as a [[TheSociopath callous madman]], homicidal maniac unimpeachable that their only joy seems to be the sadism or kill people.
%%Do NOT add Complete Monster entries without going to the cleanup thread first.
* CrossesTheLineTwice: This is the point at which the violence of this film comes to intense levels.
* CrowningMusicOfAwesome: The opening flyby set to an instrumental of IceCube's ''Ghetto Bird'', and the end credits song ''Streiht-Up Menace'' by MC Eiht. Hell yeah.
* MoralEventHorizon: O-Dog crosses this at the very beginning when he murders the AsianStoreOwner and his wife. Worse, he then uses the security footage as entertainment for he and his friends.
** A rival gangsters crossing the line when shot a young man and Caine without reason. Furthermore, it gets worse when one of them gets in the car and clean the windshield with the elbow bloodied.
* NightmareFuel: Several things that O-Dog and other gangsters can qualify, to some extent they reach a disturbing point.
* TearJerker: Caine's life, and his death.