* CompleteMonster: Discord. [[spoiler:Not only would his plan to escape the Equestria servers have doomed every living being in the facility, but after gaining full authority over the simulation, he subjects everypony in it to a simulated Reaper invasion.]]
* CrazyAwesome: '''Pinkie Pie.''' What else do you call a pony who tricks a squad of Royal Guard programs into behaving like a random encounter in a JRPG?
* FailOSuckyname: ''The Cost of Grazing'' is kind of a silly name for a smear campaign.
* FridgeBrilliance: Equestria's SugarBowl nature makes perfect sense when you consider that is a combination of both Celestia's over protectiveness of her charges, and a hold over of its original purpose as a combination luxury resort/propaganda showpiece for Epona Systems to allow various sentient species to experience an ideal Equine society.
* JerkassHasAPoint: Sparatus, the Turian Councilor votes against granting endangered species status to The Herd, possibly to avoid creating a precedent for this since the next species in line for this request might be [[BloodKnight "Krogan"]].
* WhatAnIdiot: It cannot be overstated how atrociously ''bad'' an idea it was for Celestia to [[spoiler:give Discord full access to the Equestria programs.]]
** Applejack at the start of the second arc. [[spoiler:After being given reason to suspect that Dr. Hern is in danger, she doesn't share her concerns with anyone else. Instead, she ''abducts'' Dr. Hern from the hospital and tries to hide her away, only to get found out immediately by Forty-Two and Twilight.]]