* BileFascination: How most viewers become gravitated towards this series in the first place.
* BrokenAesop: The series tries to say that a woman's worth should not be judged based on her breast size, yet, putting aside all of the fanservice, all it does is seem to say that big breasts are bad.
* LesYay: Played with a lot. Especially with Kaede.
* OlderThanTheyThink: The show's obvious moral is based off historical conceits from many cultures where physical attributes (such as dainty feet or plumpness) were seen as attractive and the worth of a woman was based around them, often for fallacious reasons that, much like the show premise, resulted in warped societal standards of attractiveness.
* SomeAnvilsNeedToBeDropped: This show takes the idea that a woman's breast size equals her importance to society and mocks it, showing that its a superficial distinction that does nothing to compensate for a woman's actual abilities, and it also shows that basing societal worth around a physical vanity corrupts many and makes society shallow and shortsighted, and the resultant societal shallowness results in some shitty social standards dominating the public consciousness regarding the worth of women.