* CrazyAwesome: The whole damn thing; one could almost fill an entire page with examples of this trope from ''Mad Bull 34'', mostly revolving around Sleepy's crazy feats and habits.
* [[CrossesTheLineTwice Crosses, Pukes, Poops, Punches and Spits on the Line]]: Sleepy's grenade jockstrap.
** Heck, the entire English dub can be considered this, what with all the gore and gratuitous swearing.
* FetishFuel: Perrine Valley. A blonde, buxom, leggy female cop who looks more like a supermodel than a cop.
* HarsherInHindsight: BookEnds with the World Trade Center; even BennettTheSage considers it uncomfortable...
** And then ''Mad Bull 2000'' blew up the Statue of Liberty in the fall of 1999; in fact, this is a running probelem with Koike since his early 1970s work ''Mokuyobi No Rika'' when he pictured an assault on the Munich Olympic Games.
* SoBadItsGood: It's an early 90's anime, back before anime hit it big in the States, and thus has a really hilarious English dub to go with the equally ridiculous bloody action contained therein. It definately fits this trope.
* UnfortunateImplications: Name one black character who lives and is a good guy...