* EarWorm: The [=MacGruber=] theme is so damned catchy. Hell, even the '''[=MacGruber!=]''' shout by itself is catchy.
* CrowningMomentOfAwesome: The film's climax, set off by Cunth cutting of a lock of Mac's hair, who responds by [[spoiler: ripping two of Cunth's men's throats, followed by Lt. Piper distracting another with the "Celery Trick", and Vicki kicking the remaining goon.]] Oh, but it gets better, [[spoiler: Mac attempts to defuse the warhead, but ultimately can't, settling on removing it's nuclear content and the guidance system, effectively destroying both Cunth and his headquarters.]]
** Given how un-subtle the rest of the movie is, [[spoiler:you have to wonder if it's coincidence that [=MacGruber=] effectively beats the missile by ''[[ChekhovsSkill ripping its throat out]]'']].
** When MacGruber and Piper are pinned down in the back of their surveillance van by one of Von Cunth's mooks, Grubes uses the handle of an Incredi-Mop to turn the van's ignition key, then [[CarFu to push the gas pedal, running the mook over]].
* CrowningMomentOfFunny: The sex scenes of the movie, which consists of [[spoiler: [=MacGruber=] randomly shouting "Fill you up!" and grunting]] are funny as hell.
* CultClassic: The movie was initially seen as another failed SNL vehicle, but has steadily gained a devoted audience due to its highly quotable and over the top nature.
* FetishFuel: MacGruber [[spoiler: having sex with his dead fiance's ghost.]] RuleThirtyFour knows no bounds.
* VindicatedByHistory: The movie was a bomb at the box office and was generally panned by critics during its release, but has since grown into a cult classic with a sizable fanbase.