* EarWorm: The [=MacGruber=] theme is so damned catchy. Hell, even the '''[=MacGruber!=]''' shout by itself is catchy.
* CrowningMomentOfAwesome: The film's climax, set off by Cunth cutting of a lock of Mac's hair, who responds by [[spoiler: ripping two of Cunth's men's throats, followed by Lt. Piper distracting another with the "Celery Trick", and Vicki kicking the remaining goon.]] Oh, but it gets better, [[spoiler: Mac attempts to defuse the warhead, but ultimately can't, settling on removing it's nuclear content and the guidance system, effectively destroying both Cunth and his headquarters.]]
** Given how un-subtle the rest of the movie is, [[spoiler:you have to wonder if it's coincidence that [=MacGruber=] effectively beats the missile by ''[[ChekhovsSkill ripping its throat out]]'']].
** When MacGruber and Piper are pinned down in the back of their surveillance van by one of Von Cunth's mooks, Grubes uses the handle of an Incredi-Mop to turn the van's ignition key, then [[CarFu to push the gas pedal, running the mook over]].
* CrowningMomentOfFunny: The sex scenes of the movie, which consists of [[spoiler: [=MacGruber=] randomly shouting "Fill you up!" and grunting]] are funny as hell.
* FetishFuel: MacGruber [[spoiler: having sex with his dead fiance's ghost.]] RuleThirtyFour knows no bounds.
* ValuesDissonance: 2010 may have been the last time a gag like [=MacGrubber=] turning down one member for his [[spoiler:ill-faited]] crew for being gay could be acceptable. Of corse, [[UnsympatheticComedyProtagonist Grubes isn't exactly someone to look up to in the first place]].