* BaseBreaker: The series's finale. An appropiate ending or an absurd, DeusExMachina-esque rushed cut?
** Sandra activating the alarms of a huge number of cars so that a group of her classmates don't beat Culebra.
** Culebra hiding a whole car on the fly.
*** Culebra [[spoiler:hiding the whole HOUSE with all of his family inside. Goes together with CrowningMomentOfFunny when Rosa Ruano's son suddenly sees-- I mean, doesn't see it. ]]
** Sandra shortcircuiting a transformer to prevent people at the town from discovering her true identity.
** Carlos making a bike fly, just like in E.T.
*** I see your bike and raise a National Police Truck. Combined to opening the backdoor.
** Lucas taking Carlitos' form, meeting Padre, turning into him and knocking him out in one hit counts.
** Sandra knocking out most of Padre's Mooks with her electrokinetic powers.
** The final fight between the Castillo Rey (mostly Sandra) and the Elephant organization.
* CrowningMomentOfFunny: Achieves one or two per episode.
** Half the time Lucas changes forms, expect him to face someone he really shouldn't meet. Or telling someone something they shouldn't say.
* CrowningMomentOfHeartwarming: Nearly every episode has one of these.
** Sandra lighting a Christmas Tree by using her powers.
** The kids opening their presents on the Three Kings' Day.
** When Culebra reads the poem, with Sandra watching.
** [[spoiler:When Jimena finally manages to hug her daughter after nearly a year of separation.]]
* FridgeBrilliance: the 2nd season's opening is identical to the 1st season's, but with Maxi Iglesias "pasted" into two moments. [[spoiler: Maybe that's the way the series' producers want to tell us Ángel isn't as good as he wants to make us believe.]]
* RealLifeRelative: Sandra's sister was played by Ana Fernández's sister.
** And Rosa's sister is played by Gracia Olayo's twin sister.
* SoBadItsGood: The opinion of many, many people about the series.
* TearJerker: [[spoiler:Culebra dies. Right after ''finally'' telling Sandra [[KickTheDog he loves her]].]]
** [[spoiler:Until Leo [[SetRightWhatOnceWentWrong sets right what once went wrong, that is]].]]
* TheWoobie: Mario, Mario, Mario. The poor guy can't seem to catch a break. He likes a woman? She does not correspond him. He gets a job? He does not do a good enough job. The woman she likes ''finally'' returns his feelings? He does not know it... whenever he seems to get something good, there is always something bad pushing him back.