If there is any further doubt about what Loki is, may these trifling explanations satisfy your mortal curiosity though remember that your puny intellect could never fully comprehend the glory of Loki!
* CantUnhearIt: Odds are that whenever you read my lines, the voice in your head will likely belong to either Creator/TomHiddleston or Graham [=McTavish=].
* DracoInLeatherPants: Partly thanks to Creator/TomHiddleston's admirable performance, there are many who see me for the hero I am.
* ExecutiveMeddling: A preemptive attempt to avert it resulted in [[spoiler: Kid Loki being erased from existence and my rebirth as young DracoInLeatherPants, as the author wanted to avoid blatantly out of character scenarios as ''Kid Loki gone evil'' or ''Loki vs Kid Loki'']].
* JerkassWoobie: You dare to mock and pity me at the same TIME?!! I am LOKI, and I will accept no kind of judgment over me, regardless of my troubled childhood involving abusive biological parents and being ignored by most Asgardians who far preferred my brother over me? [[EvilIsPetty RIDICULOUS!!]] ...
* LauncherOfAThousandShips: Dashing? handsome? Bisexual? Capable of GenderBender at will? Played by Tom Hiddleston? Is it really a suprise some belive I have awoken certain feelings in all members of YoungAvengers and at least half of MarvelCinematicUniverse?
* MagnificentBastard: When I am at my best, I can play every side like a fiddle even though everyone ''knows'' not to trust me, and come out on top. I even turned my own grandfather into ''snow'' after travelling through time, then returned to the present and tricked Thor into killing him, causing him to be exiled yet again for killing a member of the Asgardian Royal Family- one of my more recent, impressive, but many accomplishments.
** [[http://scans-daily.dreamwidth.org/2399024.html#cutid1 Case in point]].
* MemeticMutation: [[http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lsoh667oeS1qzizmho1_500.jpg I do what I WANT, Thor!]]. That's telling him!
* MoralEventHorizon: I did many things that others may call "terrible" to my amusement, but [[spoiler:forcing my own younger self to be assimilated by me, so I could gain his reputation and body]] has put me past redemption. I have come to hate myself for doing that ever since.
** Some would also claim that tricking a woman, Sigyn, into becoming my wife after I made sure her betrothed had an unfortunate accident would count as this.
* TheWoobie: People cannot seem to help but feel pity for my kid counterpart after all the hardships he goes through up to me forcing him to assimilate with me.
* TheyWastedAPerfectlyGoodCharacter: "Kid Loki" was a chance to see what good I could accomplish if I weren't what I am today. [[StatusQuoIsGod Status Quo being what it is]], this was casually discarded as just another way to stave off for a few more fleeting issues the ignominy of being considered predictable.
* WhatDoYouMeanItsNotSymbolic: After my reincarnation as Kid!Loki, my gold headband doesn't have his horns, but a little V that looks similar to them (the V is also on my tunic). The headband also has little wings over my ears--just like the ones on Thor's helmet. Commentary on how I could still be good, perhaps? When I pretended to betray Asgard out of resentment, the flames of Muspelheim surrounding me briefly took the shape of my old horns.