* AcceptableProfessionalTargets: TrafficWarden is a very unpopular profession in the U.K. (and elsewhere). Notably, once a TapOnTheHead fails to knock him out, the whole group of protagonists decides to pummel him instead after one states his hatred for Traffic Wardens.
* AwesomeMusic: The soundtrack.
* MoralEventHorizon: The execution of the two drug dealers in Dog's first scene does it for him - they've already told him everything he wants to know, and are tied up, terrified, and begging for their lives. That earns them neither sympathy nor mercy. Even Dog's own crew, who are hardly saints themselves, disapprove of this.
** Another contender for this is [[WouldHurtAChild when Dog threatens to slice Little Chris's throat]] if Big Chris doesn't give him back the guns he stole. [[spoiler: [[PapaWolf Fortunately]], Dog ends up receiving a brutal death [[BullyingADragon for threatening the son of a loan shark's muscle]].]]
* RetroactiveRecognition: This is the movie that effectively launched the (film) careers of Creator/JasonStatham and Vinnie Jones.
* SoBadItsGood: Not the film itself, but the strange Spanish dub of the film.