* AcceptablePoliticalTargets: Although the show pokes fun at both sides, the right usually gets a harsher treatment.
* AwesomeMusic: Lil' George's band really rocks.
* CrackPairing: Most of the canon pairings can be seen as this considering everyone is based on someone in the real world. Some examples:
** Condi/George, [[spoiler: Barbara/Cheney]], Bill/Condi, Tony/George, Ann Colter/Rummy, Katherine Harris/Cheney, Rummy/Putin.
-->'''Lil' Rummy''': I cut a hole in the back of his head!
-->'''Lil' Cheney''': And I ate his brains ra ra ra!
* CrowningMusicOfAwesome: "A Bad Case of the Aloneies."
* EarWorm: "Hot Dogs" and "Special Buddies".
* HollywoodHomely: Lil' Condi.
* HollywoodPudgy: Lil' Laura.
* IAmNotShazam: The main character's name is Lil' George, not Lil' Bush.
* IronWoobie: Jeb.
* JerkassWoobie: Lil'' Rummy.
* TheyWastedAPerfectlyGoodCharacter: Lil' Cheney, Lil' Condi and Lil' Rummy never get more then a B story dedicated to them, which is a shame because they were all really well written characters.
* UnfortunateCharacterDesign: Some character such as Lil' Karl Rove, the Lowinski twins and season 1 Hillary. They were clearly designed with looking like their real life counterpart in mind, and not much with aesthetic.
** However, most characters, like George. Cheney, Condi, Rummy season 2 Hillary, Lil' John Kerry and Lil' Nancy Pelosi clearly resemble who they're supposed to, while at the same time, being very cute and appealing.
*** But then theres Jeb, who is a cute appealing design, but doesn't really look anything like the real Jeb Bush.