* BaseBreaker: Trevor Drift. There's a good argument for him being a MartyStu. He's TheHero and TheChosenOne, is more powerful than Spex and lacks the flaws or colorful personalities of the other members of the LXD. Part of it can be chalked up to the [[ClicheStorm writing]] (he's a generic Hero character) and part is it is that the series ends before what could have been a good character arc for him.
* CrowningMusicOfAwesome: The music for episode 3 was really good. The music for episode 16 was even better.
* FetishRetardant: Those ballerina costumes? The ones that are heavily sexualized? We get to see a preteen girl in one, whose dance is already way too mature for someone her age. Thanks, but no thanks.
* GrowingTheBeard: Either the second season, or third, or both, stepped up the game. The third season made good on it's generically vague hints of a MythArc and has more complex character building in its episodes, rather than the former mindless "action".
* UncannyValley: The Umbras, Sp3cimen, [[NightmareFuel the Eaters]] and sometimes the Dark Doctor can be really good at this.