** The turtle aliens are amongst the rare bright spots in the film.
** Eddie Deezen is always a pleasure to watch.
* FetishRetardant: The sex scenes.
-->'''Servo:''' "Urgh! Nature videos of big spiders going at it are more appealing."
* HollywoodPudgy[=/=]HollywoodHomely: You can tell it's TheSeventies when Franny, a girl who is maybe 5 pounds overweight, complains she's fat and homely, when she's nothing of the sort.
* MemeticMutation: Nerf Blaster of Ultimate Destruction.
* SpecialEffectsFailure: Stop-motion animation (here used for the aliens) ''rarely'' ages well...
** And it's ''still'' the best SFX, if not part in general, of the entire movie! Even the critics pointed this out.
* WhatAnIdiot: The two main aliens. When they kill the person wielding the blaster, they don't take the technology with them, and leave it there for some random person to find. At least they're ''thoroughly'' bitched out by their superior for that. [[TheUnintelligible Probably...]]