* SugarWiki/AwesomeMusic: All of it, which is to be expected [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uHhwkWBzdM&list=PLFF1BBB995970C296 since]] [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvM5FkCTskk&list=PLFF1BBB995970C296 every]] [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oyozxsjLhc&list=PLFF1BBB995970C296 tune]] [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mXTOnTHVOY&list=PLFF1BBB995970C296 was]] [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONXlxpijWVY&list=PLFF1BBB995970C296 lifted]] [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c04xBFZEfYg&list=PLFF1BBB995970C296 from]] ''Theatre/SwanLake''.
* CultClassic: Never having been a smash hit, the game is still fondly remembered and maintains a devoted following even 20 years after its release.
* EsotericHappyEnding: While some parts of the ending are clearly meant to be [[BittersweetEnding bittersweet]], bordering on a DownerEnding, Bobbin turning himself into a swan (apparently irrevocably) is treated like a good thing.
* ItsEasySoItSucks: The game received some criticism for its short length and simple interface for being too easy. ''VideoGame/SpaceQuestIV'' mocks this by featuring a similarly titled game called ''Boom'' with no inventory, no interface, or any kind of interactivity at all.
* NightmareFuel: Chaos.
** The talkie version of Chaos is even better. It's all synthesized and creepy and "we are legion." Brr.
** Bobbin's stock scream clip is even more horrifying.
** Rusty Nailbender [[spoiler: after he's killed by the dragon]].
** So [[NothingIsScarier what is inside the weavers' hoods, anyway?]]
* WhatAnIdiot: The Glassmakers and their scythe of sharpness. They've spent a lot of time and effort preparing a super-weapon that empowers one person to defend against an invading army. But when they have the chance to use it, they decide that wielding such destructive power makes them as bad as the enemy. [[spoiler:Chaos itself comes for the scythe and kills the Glassmakers since they can't put up a fight. Apparently they didn't consider destroying the scythe to keep it out of the villain's hands.]]