* AmericansHateTingle: Not necessarily hate, but in North America for most of the 90's, Kylie was considered a washed-up late 80's Madonna wannabe instead of one of the biggest stars on the planet. Then "Can't Get You Out of My Head" became a gigantic smash hit in the US. Even then, Kylie's American pop hits are so few and far between that her American chart positions [[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kylie_Minogue_singles_discography are absent from her Wikipedia discography page]].
** Although, much like ABBA's rather slightly underwhelming success in America during their peak being attributed to Fleetwood Mac simply having a stranglehold on melodic pop during the 70's, Kylie had a similar struggle trying to overcome Madonna's monopoly on pop music in the 90's (remember, this was Madonna during her "Ray of Light" heyday.) By the time Kylie's resurrection came around, it was less that American audiences disliked her, it was more that they were unfamiliar with her music.
* SugarWiki/AwesomeMusic: "Into the Blue".
* CoveredUp: "Locomotion", especially in Australia.
* EarWorm: The appropriately named "Can't Get You Out Of My Head".
* HilariousInHindsight: Some fans have noted that her goddess costume from the ''Aphrodite'' tour has [[http://lovekylie.tumblr.com/post/95397270050 similar headgear]] and evokes a look similar to the current [[http://i.annihil.us/u/prod/marvel/i/mg/9/50/53c54cf2b5a85/portrait_uncanny.jpg female]] incarnation of Thor.
* SugarWiki/MomentOfAwesome: ''Looking for an Angel'' in the Aphrodite tour which Kylie did riding of the back of an acrobat in angel wings, suspended above the audience.
** And her poem made song "Dreams" off Impossible Princess...
* NarmCharm: "All The Lovers" is this.
** "Your Disco Needs You", period.
* OneSceneWonder: As [[FairySexy The Green Fairy]] in ''Film/MoulinRouge''.
* TheissTitillationTheory: The "Can't Get You Outta My Head" video has Kylie dancing around in a white outfit with AbsoluteCleavage that seems like it might fall open to show her breasts at any moment.
* VindicatedByHistory: ''Impossible Princess'', which was received mostly mixed negative reviews and poor sales when it was first released, receiving only a popular response in Australia. Ever since her return to the spotlight after ''Light Years'', the album has become a underrated favorite among fans and critics, garnering comparisons to Madonna's ''Ray of Light''(which is ironic considering "Impossible Princess" was released a year before "Ray of Light"). Many of her fans hope that she will revisit that type of sound in the future.
* WhatDoYouMeanItsNotSymbolic: The four versions of Kylie seen in the "Did It Again" video, Sex Kylie, Cute Kylie, Indie Kylie and Dance Kylie while occasionally co-operating mostly engage in a tit for tat game of one upmanship culminating in an all out brawl lampshading how Kylie has always felt pulled in different image directions throughout her career.
* WTHCastingAgency: Cammy in the live-action ''Film/StreetFighter'' movie.