* AmericansHateTingle: In North America for most of the 90's, Kylie was considered a washed-up late 80's Madonna wannabe instead of one of the biggest stars on the planet. Then "Can't Get You Out of My Head" became a gigantic smash hit in the US. Even then, Kylie's American pop hits are so few and far between that her American chart positions [[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kylie_Minogue_singles_discography are absent from her Wikipedia discography page]].
** Although, much like ABBA's rather slightly underwhelming success in America during their peak being attributed to Fleetwood Mac simply having a stranglehold on melodic pop during the 70's, Kylie had a similar struggle trying to overcome Madonna's monopoly on pop music in the 90's (remember, this was Madonna during her "Ray of Light" heyday.) By the time Kylie's resurrection came around, it was less that American audiences disliked her, it was more that they'd never heard of her.
* CoveredUp: "Locomotion", especially in Australia.
* EarWorm: "Can't Get You Out Of My Head", indeed.
* FanDumb: UnpleasableFanbase, X was too much variety, Aphrodite was too similar sounding. She should do a intimate album, she should also stick to what she's good at, she needs to experiment, she shouldn't do it really.
* GermansLoveDavidHasselhoff: Kylie's American fanbase consists almost exclusively of gay men.
** In parts of her native Australia, "Kylie Fan" is a euphemism for "Gay guy".
** Is bigger and more successful in the UK, they got both her showgirl tours and the dvd version of her White Diamond movie special. Because she has spent so much time in the UK, she has dual citizenship there.
* SugarWiki/MomentOfAwesome: ''Looking for an Angel'' in the Aphrodite tour which Kylie did riding of the back of an acrobat in angel wings, suspended above the audience.
** And her poem made song "Dreams" off Impossible Princess...
* NarmCharm: "All The Lovers" is this.
** "Your Disco Needs You", period.
* OneSceneWonder: As [[FairySexy The Green Fairy]] in ''Film/MoulinRouge''.
* VindicatedByHistory: ''Impossible Princess'', which was received mostly mixed negative reviews and poor sales when it was first released, receiving only a popular response in Australia. Ever since her return to the spotlight after ''Light Years'', the album has become a underrated favorite among fans and critics, garnering comparisons to Madonna's ''Ray of Light''. Many of her fans hope that she will revisit that type of sound in the future.
* WTHCastingAgency: Cammy in the live-action ''Film/StreetFighter'' movie.