* BigLippedAlligatorMoment: ''"W-W-WHAAAAALE!"''
** The infamous cow fight scene.
** Instead of her normal "Weeoooh", there are two random moments where Ling lets out a quack.
** The intermission, which feels like the similar gag from ''Film/MontyPythonAndTheHolyGrail'' turned UpToEleven.
** That weird creature that is on screen for two seconds before running off in the background just before the cow scene.
* CriticalDissonance: The film was received poorly by critics, but is a CultClassic for its lowbrow comedy and SoBadItsGood nature.
* EarWorm: ''We are both ventriloquists...''
* EnsembleDarkhorse: [[ArrogantKungFuGuy Wimp Lo]] and [[NoIndoorVoice the Store Owner]].
* FountainOfMemes: It is an incredibly quotable movie.
* HilariousInHindsight: [[WiiU Weeeeoooh!]] [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JElywbkSbY]]
** "I implore you to reconsider" became a minor one. In the movie, Oedekerk's character says the line in a calm voice, even though he can be seen yelling onscreen. For a time, it was common to caption an image of a character yelling with the phrase.
** Streaming the movie whenever it's referenced on [[ImageBoards /v/]].
* OlderThanTheyThink: The general concept (that is, a GagDub of a Hong Kong movie) was done in the early Creator/WoodyAllen film ''Film/WhatsUpTigerLily''. ''Kung Pow'' was a much more ambitious undertaking, however, due to the extensive use of special effects, and there are many brand new scenes throughout.
* OneSceneWonder: [[NoIndoorVoice The Store Owner]], he's got three lines in the entire film, and he's still one of the most memorable and beloved characters in it.
** Whoa, the woman with one breast who comes to test the Chosen One's prowess.
* [[SoBadItsGood So Profoundly, Mind-Bogglingly Idiotic, It's Hilarious]]: if you have the right mindset for it, at least.
* UncannyValley: Moon Yu and the baby Chosen one.