* BaseBreaker: Is neo-thrash Kreator worthy, or are they trying too hard to return to their roots?
* FaceOfTheBand: Mille Petrozza.
* MagnumOpus: ''Pleasure To Kill''.
* SeinfeldIsUnfunny: Any older fans will tell you that ''Pleasure to Kill'' is the epitome of Teutonic Thrash, as well as the blueprint of thrash in general. However, newer, younger fans will fail to see anything special about Kreator's discography.
* SignatureSong: "Ripping Corpse" or "Flag of Hate."
* TheyChangedItNowItSucks: Kreator got this when they switched to Industrial/Gothic. When they finally returned to their thrash roots, some panned it for being too melodic.
** ''Phantom Antichrist'' seems to be averting this.