* CrazyAwesome - Roy, in spades.
* CriticalResearchFailure: San Fermín doesn't take place in Seville (nor in all Spain - it is only celebrated in the city of Pamplona). The thing becomes even weirder considering that another Tom Cruise film, ''Film/MissionImpossibleII'', featured the same research failure.
* CrowningMomentOfFunny - The entire film is littered with hilarity, but this troper's personal favorite is [[spoiler: after June has been given a truth serum and blurts out to Roy that she wants to have sex. The shocked and somewhat incredulous look he gives her is GOLDEN.]]
** Made even better by the fact that they're in the middle of a firefight at the time.
* NarmCharm - Tom Cruise plays a very convincing unhinged secret agent. Anyone else would have seemed just plain Narmy in the role but he actually makes it work.
** Maybe because people think he's crazy already?
* XMeetsY - ''Film/TheTourist'' meets ''Film/MissionImpossible''.