* FoeYay: Invoked by a sulky Raccoon [[spoiler: after leaving [[ArchEnemy Blitz and Gear]] to their fight.]] Gear is amused, Blitz is shocked.
* FridgeHorror: Steffi's [[EpicFail utter failure]] at [[ClarkKenting keeping her identity secret]] has mostly been PlayedForLaughs, but what's stopping someone like [[AxCrazy Gear]] from making another attempt on her life while she's vulnerable? Or the Alter people from attempting to take matters into their own hands to get rid of her meddling?
** [[spoiler: As of Track 19, Alter is asking Gear to kill her, Cue OhCrap.]]
** [[spoiler: Gear finds her home alone and vulnerable in Track 21, Cue Bigger OhCrap.]]
* FunnyAneurysmMoment: [[spoiler:[[http://www.kiwiblitz.com/comic/track-01-19 "This is why your wife left you!"]] 6 years later, [[http://www.kiwiblitz.com/comic/page-454 we find out why]] ''[[TilMurderDoUsPart he]]'' [[TilMurderDoUsPart left]] ''[[TilMurderDoUsPart her]]''.]]
* HiddenDepths: At first Steffi seems to have chosen to become a super hero just for fun. But in her conversation with Reed after [[spoiler:he loses his arm]] she shows that deep down she really does care about justice and has a great deal of respect for the police, despite being a vigilante herself.
* MoralEventHorizon: Gear crosses it when [[spoiler:she stabs a guard Steffi had knocked unconscious]].
** And then she [[spoiler:cuts off Reed's right arm]], [[ForTheEvulz just because she can]].
* NightmareFuel: In what had been a relatively light comic, [[http://www.kiwiblitz.com/?p=705 Gear's casually sociopathic entrance]] was actually really shocking.
** She manages to top this however in Track 9, when she gleefully [[spoiler:tries to cut Steffi to pieces. And comes frighteningly close to succeeding]].
** Cebus blowing up [[spoiler:Tigris, just because she would still be loyal to their old leader.]] The high contrast between how ruthless she is about it and [[spoiler: the plucky and enthusiastic Jones just makes it ''creepier''.]]
* TearJerker: Gear may be a psychopathic killer in the present, but her StartOfDarkness is just horrifyingly sad. [[spoiler: She was standing to her mother's right and holding her mother's hand when the explosion obliterated everything on her left, including her own left hand and arm]]. Imagine a little girl waking up and discovering the last thing that connected her to her mother (and a bunch more besides) had literally been blown away.
* TheWoobie: One of the [[IdiosyncraticEpisodeNaming sound bites]] gives a glimpse at how miserable Racoon's childhood was due to kleptomania issues.
** And now we can add on to that ParentalNeglect, [[spoiler: and seemingly being sold out by her first/only friend/crush to the police.]] Poor kid just can't catch a break.