* CrowningMomentOfFunny: "What...is it?" [[http://www.kiwiblitz.com/?p=782 "A bomb. :D * thumbs up* "]]
* HiddenDepths: At first Steffi seems to have chosen to become a super hero just for fun. But in her conversation with Reed after [[spoiler:he loses his arm]] she shows that deep down she really does care about justice and has a great deal of respect for the police, despite being a vigilante herself.
* MoralEventHorizon: Gear crosses it when [[spoiler:she kills a guard Steffi had knocked unconscious]].
** And then she [[spoiler:cuts off Reed's right arm]], [[ForTheEvulz just because she can]].
* NightmareFuel: In what had been a relatively light comic, [[http://www.kiwiblitz.com/?p=705 Gear's casually sociopathic entrance]] was actually really shocking.
* UnfortunateImplications: Non-racial kind. 42's name is very innocent in English; in Japanese, however, if read not as "42" but as "4-2" it's pronounced "Shi-Ni" - translated: DEATH. Puts a slightly, VERY creepy twist on the poor gynoid. Considering that 42 is played up as being vaguely creepy, this was probably intentional.