* BookEnds:The first chapter begins with Narumi Kato work as a costumed bear for the circus to entertain young passersby,The final chapter ends with [[spoiler: Masaru Saiga now a young man live in some European country and work as a Costumed dog for a cafe to entertain young passersby but he does his best to protect many innocent people thanks to the martial arts skills he learned from Narumi.]]
* CrowningMomentOfAwesome: Crossing with Heartwarming, when [[spoiler: we find out Narumi is still alive]].
** [[spoiler: "If you want you can call me...Shirogane!"]]
* CurtainCall:In the omake of the final volume,Every characters of the series takes one last bow to the readers in the circus before they disappear in the final splash page.
* CrowningMomentOfFunny: Guy's Mommy Complex, for one.
* CrowningMomentOfHeartwarming: Fusae Nakamachi was a living one.
** [[spoiler: When Narumi saves the teacher and kids.]]
** When the Nakamichi Circus does their puppet show in the park, there's an old man observing the whole thing without emotion. At night, the old man is up and about on a bench, pretending he's a tight rope walker and having a happy time doing so.
* MemeticMolester: Look at [[http://www.mangafox.com/manga/karakuri_circus/v02/c001/18.html this]] page. Now tell me you can't think badly of Zenji.
** The puppet trap, which drags the controller in as well. To make matters worse, it's Shirogane who distracted Narumi so long that he couldn't help the guy.
** The crazed, evil puppet circus attacking the French town. Can't list any examples or I'll hurl.