** "On the Floor". Don't deny it.
** "Love Don't Cost A Thing" is also insanely catchy. The Spanish language version is even better.
** Her big rear tends to be always brought up whenever she's mentioned. There were even wild rumors that she had it insured - to which she responded "who would do that?"
** Her famous AbsoluteCleavage dress is another one. Google's image search engine was created because of it.
* CrowningMomentOfAwesome: Threatening [[TheMeanBrit Ricky]] [[JerkAss Gervais]] with physical harm if he made fun of her at the Golden Globes.
* CaptainObviousAesop: The moral of "Jenny From The Block" seems to be that rich people still have day-to-day lives that are simply flashier than yours.
* EarWorm: Almost all of her singles from early 00's are still radio favorites and can randomly get in your head, Special mention to "Waiting for Tonight" and "If You Had My Love".
* SugarWiki/FunnyMoments: Her appearance on ''Carpool Karaoke'' with James Corden. He decides to scroll through her phone and send a text to Creator/LeonardoDiCaprio - saying "Hey, baby, I feel like I need to cut loose. Any suggestions?" - and he signs it 'J-Lo'. It gets a reply, to which Jennifer collapses [[ActuallyPrettyFunny laughing]].
* [[HeReallyCanAct She Really Can Act]]: Was noted as a terrific and versatile actress pre-''J.Lo'' days; Creator/RogerEbert remarked several times during that period that she was among his favorite actresses. During the 2000s she starred mostly in romantic comedies, putting her into [[GirlShowGhetto two]] [[ComedyGhetto ghettos]] with audiences - in addition to the HypeBacklash against her A-list fame.
* MemeticMutation: Referring to performers named Jennifer as J-[first syllable of last name], such as J.Hud for Jennifer Hudson, began with J.Lo.
* SignatureSong: Mixed reception aside, "Jenny from the Block" is arguably J. Lo's most recognizable song; the song's title became a second nickname for her and numerous pop culture references were made towards the song since. Helps that it too is an EarWorm.