* BestKnownForTheFanservice: Her scandal at the 2004 SuperBowl drew more attention afterwards than the actual game.
* GrowingTheBeard: ''Control'', her third album, was where she found her voice.
* JumpingTheShark: Many of her fans miss the old days when she focused on writing music with a good beat instead of extremely sexual lyrics.
* NeverLiveItDown: Her "WardrobeMalfunction" at the 2004 Super Bowl.
* NoSuchThingAsBadPublicity: One theory was that the "malfunction" mentioned above was a deliberate attempt on her part to invoke this trope. On one side, she lit up the gossip sites and was the focus of incredible media attention. On the other hand, her next single, a very sexual song called [[IntercourseWithYou "All Nite (Don't Stop)"]] was a disappointment, since the malfunction left MTV a little gun-shy about airing her videos.
* WhatCouldHaveBeen: During an appearance on ''TRL,'' she claimed that one of her next singles was going to be a song from ''All For You'' called "Trust a Try," which never happened. Quite a few were disappointed, since the song (and the performance of it she had on her tour) were pretty [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWcuMtmEd3U damn cool.]]
** She also turned down the song, '''How Will I Know''', which was a Number One Hit for WhitneyHouston.