* AwesomeMusic: Both versions of the theme song, though the second sounds much more polished. Both are very hard not bang your head to.
* GrowingTheBeard: Good god yes! The series was always entertaining and well put together, but compare any episode of season one to any episode of season two and you will immediately see the improvements.
* MostWonderfulSound: ''INCOGNITO CINEMA WARRIORS!''
* NightmareFuel: Soapy the Germ Fighter when he shows up in the Cine-A-Sorrow lobby with Flux. Ever seen a giant bar of soap bleed before?
* Padding: Along with more story, season 2 also unfortunately lengthens its episodes less productively. Some episodes can be halved if enough jokes are removed, without any consequence to the plot. Fortunately this is balanced out by the jokes themselves.
** Episode 3 is particularly bad, featuring unnecessarily long sequences flashing back to Blackwood, and the characters browsing Youtube for much of the episode's length.
** Episode 2 has a theater segment which mostly consists of the screen being filled with irritating internet popups. The sequence quickly outlasts its welcome. Rikk even wonders how well the joke works on the audio commentary.
* TheWoobie: Rick has been stuck in the theatre, forced to watch bad movies for years, knowing the world he knew was overtaken by zombies. No to mention he finds out that [[spoiler: he could have left the theatre long ago because the zombie horde allegedly surrounding Cine-A-Sorrow was long gone.]]
** Flux was built in the 80's to be in charge of the Cine-A-Sorrow Arcade, but the zombie apocalypse prevented it's construction, giving him no reason to exist. Furthermore, the other 'Bots give him a USB with several decades worth of pop culture to bring him up to speed. This just fills him with rage after seeing what modern day cinema has done to his beloved 80's franchises.