* BrokenBase\ContestedSequel\FandomRivalry: Lets just say that fans of ''Immortal Iron Fist'' and fans of ''Iron Fist: the Living Weapon'' don't like each other and leave it at it.
* EnsembleDarkhorse: Fat Cobra. Bride of Nine Spiders to a lesser extend.
* JerkassWoobie: Davos, bordering on ButtMonkey territory at times.
* NightmareFuel: Bride of Nine Spiders' ''chest'' contains a cloud of killer arachnids.
* [[OneSceneWonder One Issue Wonders]]
** Vivatma Visajit, the Hindu version of Iron Fist from issue 16 who can channel the Brahman.
** The various previous [[spoiler:and one future]] Iron Fists, some of whom received their own specials.
* TearJerker: How Fat Cobra became an Immortal Weapon: [[spoiler:Over his unnaturally long life, he sired thousands of bastard children; each with great talent and skill for combat, and each wanting blood for their abandonment. Fat Cobra spent years defending himself from sudden attacks, killing them all, until there were none left to fight]].