* CrowningMomentOfAwesome: A few.
** Sydney's [[AwesomenessByAnalysis dead-on play-by-play]] of... a fart.
** The overwhelming response to [[spoiler:Sydney's wedding gift to Peter and Zooey]].
* CrowningMomentOfFunny: Too many to count. Sydney roaring at the guy who stepped in the dog's poop, Peter's attempts to scream or to sound cool, Doug calling Peter a whore...the list goes on.
** Virtually any time Peter tries to be cool.
*** "I will see you then, or I will see you at another time!"
*** "Laters on the menjay." This troper still can't watch this bit without pausing the movie to piss himself laughing for a few minutes.
** The exchange between Peter's father and brother after Peter explains that he never had good friends because his family moved around a lot.
-->'''Father''': Well, Robbie always managed to have friends. Of course, he probably wanted to suck their dicks.
-->'''Robbie''': No mom, its true, I totally did.
** "Return the favor", Sydney slyly telling Zooey in front of her entire family that she should give blowjobs to Peter more often.
** "Elmo". EVERYTHINGYAGOT!
** One of Peter's costumers is right - the billboards are hysterical.
* CrowningMomentOfHeartwarming: [[TitleDrop "I love you, man."]]
** Another instance. Early in the film, Peter's father tells him that his two best friends are Hank Mardukas... and Peter's brother, Robbie. Peter is visibly a bit disappointed by this. At the wedding, though, his father holds both his sons in his arms and says "Just for the record, you're both my best friends. [[CrowningMomentOfFunny And Hank Mardukas.]]"
* CrowningMusicOfAwesome: Rush.
* MemeticMutation: SLAPPIN' DA BASS, MON!
* TheWoobie: Peter, definitely.