* CrossesTheLineTwice: Anytime [=McGuirk=] starts to yell at Melissa for asking questions at the soccer field.
** When [=McGuirk=] was acting as a Big Brother for a LittlestCancerPatient, he tells him he's going to kick the ball hard, and boy does he.
* CrowningMusicOfAwesome / EarWorm: Nearly every piece of music in the show, but particularly "Don't Kill Children" and "Taste The Fame".
** "No Skin Off My Ass" from ''Improving Your Life With Improv.''
** "Don't Put Marbles In Your Nose", "Mr. Pants" and "The Wizard's Baker."
-->''Put them in there/Do not put them in there.''
** "Taste The Fame" ''was'' performed by TheyMightBeGiants.
*** They also contributed work on the rest of the songs from the "Camp" episode.
** "Watch It Again".
** "[[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpzjLtzuk1I&feature=related I'll Race]]"
** He. Is. [[Creator/FranzKafka Franz. Kafka!]] [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uaaF83eVig Franz Kafka!]]
** The entirety of the Franz Kafka rock opera.
** FREAKY! OUTY! FREAKY! OUTY! WOO WOO! WOO WOO!
** Dwayne's guitar solo at the end of Guitarmageddon.
* EnsembleDarkhorse: Coach [=McGuirk=]
* FoeYay: There's some between Shannon and Brendon, most notably in the episode 'Bye Bye Greasy.' Shannon breaks into Brendon's room, comments on all his clothing on the floor, then this beauty happens.
-->'''Shannon:''' (grabs Brendon by the shoulders) ''I wanna sing, I wanna dance, let's make this happen!!'' (holds him.)
-->'''Brendon:''' ''W-Why are you putting your..arms on me?''
** Fenton also tends to get a bit over-touchy and protective of his 'Bren-Bren.'
* TastesLikeDiabetes: Walter and Perry's codependent relationship produces the most sickeningly sweet dialogue in any given episode.
* TearJerker: The last episode where [[spoiler:after the previous few episodes, as well as most of the final episode, have focussed on Brendon becoming less and less enthusiastic about his film-making, he explains his views to his friends. Then while lazily filming the scenery from the window of the car he's in, he accidentally drops the camera and it gets run over by another car. The final shots in the series are from the dying camera's POV.]]
* ToyShip: Jason apparently has plans to marry Melissa.
** Apparently? He has an entire elaborate proposal set up, although ask him and he denies it.
** There's also Brendon's brief relationship with Lani in "Yoko"
* TheWoobie: Melissa is often this when she interacts with [=McGuirk=].
** Especially in the mall scene during "Shore Leave".