* CrowningMomentOfFunny: ''Do You Want Me?'', the song itself is so out there and tongue in cheek and oh so true wherever you were in high school (Life?)
* GermansLoveDavidHasselhoff: In Italy, she's considered ''very'' popular there. Must be why they had their own exclusive Best of called 4ever Hilary Duff in 2006, during her one sort of break...
* HeartwarmingMoments: ''Jericho, Someone's Watching Over Me, Now You Know, Fly''
* HarsherInHindsight: "Daddy's always there" in Sweet Sixteen can be seen as cringe worthy considering her now fractured relationship with her father due to his cheating on her mother.
* HilariousInHindsight: Listen to "So Yesterday" and try not to laugh.
* TearJerker: ''Someone's Watching Over Me'', '''Raise Your Voice''' is one long tear jerker.
** ''Who's That Girl?'', ''Jericho''...