* CrowningMomentOfFunny: This exchange with a customer when Rob's having a melancholy moment:
--> '''Customer:''' Hi, do you have soul?\\
'''Rob:''' That all depends.
** Rob's reaction when he finds out that Barry is in a band called ''Barry''town
--> '''Rob:''' Fucking hell, is there no end to your arrogance?
* CrowningMomentOfHeartwarming: Barry, despite all his dickishness throughout the film, performs a straight (and very well done) cover of "Let's Get It On" for Rob and Laura to dance to in the finale.
* FunnyAneurysmMoment: A FreezeFrameBonus example - if you pause the film on Rob sticking Marie's CD in his player, you'll get a track listing which includes in amongst some funny ones which must've been added purely as easter eggs (Ghostbusters? Mmm Bop?) a song called ''911 Is A Joke''. Eek.
** ItMakesSenseInContext: It's a PublicEnemy song from 1990, and is actually about poor response times from paramedics called to black neighbourhoods.
* OneSceneWonder: Tim Robbins gets one or two scenes as Rob's pompous, arrogant hippie neighbour Ian, and steals every one.
* TheyChangedItNowItSucks: London > Chicago.