* AlternateCharacterInterpretation: Some of the more creative user-made levels, including one where the Wheelchair guy is just one of several clones, and one where the Irresponsible Dad is smaller than a mouse.
* ComplacentGamingSyndrome: For some reason, a lot of levels are made for the Segway Guy. This could be justified, as most levels require someone to be standing upright, especially with games that have you throw stuff.
* CrossesTheLineTwice: You'd think general dismemberment of handicapped elders, children (and one toddler), and even Santa Claus would be nothing but horribly outrageous, but this game manages to go so far with it that it becomes ''hilarious''.
* GameBreaker: Though it takes practice, it is possible to fly using the Wheelchair Guy's rocket. Needless to say, this makes clearing most levels very easy.
** The Irresponsible Dad can do it too, to some extent. Mashing the lean keys will have him glide for as long as you can keep it up.
** Beating the "It Keeps Happening" level is ridiculously easy if you're playing as Pogostick Man. [[spoiler: Just jump upwards and the finish line is right there.]]
* GameBreakingBug: Given that the maps are all user-generated, you will inevitably run into a map where something just does not work as it is supposed to.
* GoodBadBug: Though some of said bugs fall into this category.