* CowardlyLion: As we know Rusty, and possibly Lily herself was one too. Maybe she was just like Rusty (only worse) when she was younger then she got better. Just a guess, this probably explains why she's an overprotective mother.
* ChildProdigy: Gary himself, he's like a teenager but he runs his own auto repair service. Evidence implies he's a teenager from his looks to the way he talks.
* OrWasItADream: "A Job from Outerspace" features Manny taking nap, getting woken up by Fix-it, answering the phone, then fixing a spaceship for a homesick alien. But however, the end of the episode actually shows Manny waking up by himself and seems surprised. So the writers were trying to trick us into thinking that the Alien was only a dream. But why was he shown in his spaceship at the very end of the episode?
* TheyJustDidntCare: In season 1-2 the credits had a cute animation of the tools dancing on stage. In season 3, we get trivia with Kelly. Why can't they just re-do the animation and add Flicker dancing with them then later Beamer and the automotive team?
* HeterosexualLifePartners: The tools have a cases like this. Like Spinner and Jack do the bro body slap. Later in, "Hank's Birthday" Turner and Lefty had that same relationship when they were briefly seen looking at each other as they rest in the back of the boat. [[http://images.wikia.com/handymanny/images/d/d8/Lefty_and_Turner_relaxing.png See for yourself!]] Even Lily and Dusty harmonized during the "boat song". Roland and Sneeze were shown like this too when they were singing together.
* SubliminalMessages: The new episodes has plenty. There has been elements that are only suitable for viewers 7 and up instead of their age target.
** Danny Starr features Dusty being a fan girl then evetually passing out.
** Manny and The 7 Tools and Wedding Day features characters kissing on the lips but it was only part of the script or for traditional purposes.
* NauseaFuel: In Breakfast of Champions, the tools cooked breakfast and believe or not Manny and the tools were actually eating it. Besides it's considered contaminated.
* EyeAmWatchingYou: Turner twice in "The Tools New Team". To make that face he squints his right eye and keeps the left eye wide open while looking at the tool (Did this to Felipe at the beginning then did it to Rusty before meeting Lily, Lefty, and Junior). Even Lefty made that face when checking Turner out.
* OutOfCharacterMoment: Lefty in "The Great Garage Rescue", Lefty is usually tough, caring, supportive, and talkative. But when Gary puts his hand on Roland's top drawer to calm Lily down. Lefty becomes frightened and hides behind Lily and Junior.
* YouTalkTooMuch: Lefty. Lefty talks more than the others it sometimes gets to a point where all he is just doing is commentary. If you don't believe me about the comments and unnecessary inputs. [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4Ew_-SHI7Q Watch this clip and skip to 4:11]]. Sometimes he's just too unnecessary for a scene other than chilling in the background.