* BigLippedAlligatorMoment: In the second or third episode, the team mentions going back to Warwick to spend time with their family and friends. It then cuts back to a barbecue, a musical number, [[CrazyAwesome bouncy castle kickboxing]], and then cuts back to the investigation like nothing happened.
* EnsembleDarkhorse: Steve and Tango.
* HeartwarmingMoments: Welcome to the world...Mackenzie Harnois.
* HoYay: Jason and Grant, Steve and Tango, Kris and Amy.
* MemeticMutation: Brian's "Dude Run!". Taps even released a shirt with it on!
* SeasonalRot: The end of Season 4 or the end of Season 5 being this point for some fans. Even Jason and Grant seem bored while investigating locations. Part of the issue is the similarity of everything from episode to episode as well as the lack of evidence found (especially in relation to shows like ''Series/GhostAdventures'' where they seem to capture far more shadow figures and physical apparitions). Another issue is that the show and the TAPS group has seemed to become more [[TheyChangedItNowItSucks popular]] as opposed to the [[OneOfUs next door neighbors]] they started out as.
** Jay and Grant did mention on their radio show, which took a "summer hiatus" 2+ years ago, that they didn't see themselves continuing to make the show for too terribly long, and they'd be content doing radio full-time or pursuing other venues. Perhaps SyFy is just wringing out the towel for more and more episodes, and they've grown tired of it.
*** As of season 8 and the subsequent shift in editting and the team make up, everyone seems more animated and investigations have more interesting experiences and evidence. On the downside, each season is subsequently shorter.
* TheWoobie: Steve