* AwesomeMusic: Their first eight albums qualify from start to finish. Some people also throw in ''The Missing Piece'', ''Giant for a Day!'', and ''Civilian''. As for live material, ''Playing the Fool'' is among the greatest prog live albums ever made.
* EarWorm: For a complex song, "Talybont" can be seen as this.
** Hell, even "Knots", "Wreck" or "Proclamation" are very catchy, really. Accomplished via slightly unusual tunes. It could be argued that Gentle Giant's one of the more catchy prog bands.
* EpicRiff: [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu6fmx-xn9A This]] certainly qualifies.
** "[[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTet3C_afKA The Boys in the Band]]" is a pretty good example too.
* [[GermansLoveDavidHasselhoff Italians Love Gentle Giant]]: They were most popular in Italy. This was the case with many prog bands; somehow Italy really took into the genre.
* NightmareFuel: The vocal bridge of "Pantagruel's Nativity".
* TearJerker: "The Moon Is Down", "Think of Me with Kindness", "His Last Voyage"