* AwesomeMusic: Basically their first seven albums qualify from start to finish. Some people would probably also throw in ''Interview''. As for live material, ''Playing the Fool'' is among the greatest prog live albums ever made.
* DeadHorseGenre: Well... it's [[ProgressiveRock prog]].
* EarWorm: For a complex song, "Talybont" can be seen as this.
** Hell even "Knots", "Wreck" or "Proclamation" are very catchy really. Just accomplish this via slightly unusual tunes. It could be argued that Gentle Giant is one of the more catchy prog bands.
* EpicRiff: [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu6fmx-xn9A This]] certainly qualifies.
* GermansLoveDavidHasselhoff: They were most popular in Italy. This was the case with many prog bands, somehow Italy really took into the genre.
* NightmareFuel: The vocal bridge of "Pantagruel's Nativity".
* TearJerker: "The Moon Is Down", "Think Of Me With Kindness", "His Last Voyage"