* DemonicSpiders: The monsters you fight in the later levels, including those dragon-like humanoids and the green sumo-ogres.
* GoddamnBats: those small scarabs in the Golden Temple. You'll require a double Kamui if you hope to hit them.
* MemeticMutation: So here we have this GiantEnemyCrab... [[note]]In fact, the page for the very trope named after said meme was created much earlier than the page for ''Genji'' itself.[[/note]]
* NightmareFuel: The giant monster summoned by Kuyo, which is made of ''screaming human skeletons nailed together!''. [[spoiler: also Undead Moritoshi, as soon as you realize that now his very face is a mask.. not mentioning his voice....]]
--> '''[[spoiler: Undead Moritoshi]]''': "[[MadnessMantra YOOOOOOOOOOOSHIIITSUUUUUUNEEEEEEEEEEEE]]........ KIIIIIIILLLLL...."
* WatchItForTheMeme: Does anyone play this game other than to Attack Giant Enemy Crabs in their Weak Points For Massive Damage?